Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Wonderful Time with Friends






We had a wonderful visit with Amanda and her kiddos. It was really enjoyable. Here are some pics from the beach. While there we found a Horseshoe Crab. Those are UGLY! God must have giggled at that creation! Ellie has made it a practice of praying for her friends that have now gone back home. How sad when she asks where they are. We all miss them. I praise the Lord for the opportunity of us spending time together and laughing at one another, and yes crying with one another over burdens - how sweet good godly friendship can be . . . .

3 comments:

Tom and April said...

I didn't get to know Amanda very well......but I am grateful for her willingness to make skirts :) and she seems like a wonderful person. I agree and am very thankful for good godly relationships.....it is nice to have women that you can feel comfortable enough to talk about any burden and know you are not being judged....you can also talk about simple things too..........like kids, housework...or even garden grooming. :) I love my friends too and thank the Lord for them!

Amanda said...

I hope to really get to know Amanda. She seems like a very genuine person. She was so sweet, Sweet as honey. Hey I think we will go berry picking soon. I want to make blueberry pie filling and can it. Do you can? We could have a canning party... At your house... no room here. HEE HEE. Hey we are taking our trailer to family camp!

~~Deby said...

oh...it was so nice to see pictures of Amanda..are they back????
Her kiddos have gotten so big...where does the time go...
Deby