Sunday, December 7, 2008

Butterflies In My Tummy

Just a quick post to relay something wonderful and fun . . . I felt baby move today! I am 18 weeks today - this is a little early for me to feel the tiny movements. I was sitting in church this morning and felt what I thought was a kick. I held my breath and sat really still - to see if perhaps it was just a muscle spasm or something. Then it happened again, and again, and again! It is so amazing to feel those little movements. It is absolutely my most favorite part of being with child. With each new pregnancy the ability to feel your little wee one never ceases to amaze me. I just love it.

5 comments:

Mrs. Pizo said...

That is so so exciting! My favorite part too for sure. I am glad you are doing well.

B.E.Hughes said...

That is precious! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh Charrissa, how precious! I loved feeling my babies move. God is so good. Children are truly a blessing in many ways, and it begins the moment they are concieved. I am so very happy for the Browning family.

~Sheri

Alice said...

I LOVED those early butterfly kicks too. Especially with Grace, since I had never felt anything like it before.
Those are the days I miss the most...and nursing. The baby days were wonderful but God is teaching me contentment with the 3 that I have.
I pray that God will continue to bless you and your "little one" with good health.
Love ya. Alice

handstrustinhim said...

How exciting...that too is my favorite part. Love you and miss you.