Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Crud...

You know, I am not even sure what that word, crud, means. Could be something really bad, and I have no idea. Anyhow, for now it surly fits the description of our household. We are in the midst of it and it is yucky! Phillip has had the fever since Monday, and now one by one - we are all becoming victims. I can not chit chat long. I do desire to post pictures and the such, but need to tend to the family. Please keep us in prayer as we battle high fevers, coughing, and the chills. What fun we are having!
The Lord is good and continues to care for us through sweet members of our church and the like. Just yesterday a dear lady made a phenomenal chicken soup for our family. It even had Okra in it. It was awesome. Thank you for your prayers and your sweet comments to prior posts. I will share some pictures later.

3 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

We are going through the same crud right now too..Fever chills and then cough. Ken got it first, now Nehemiah and Christian have it...Nehemiah's fever got to 104.2 I'm sure it will make its way though the whole family. BTY were not doing baseball,were just finishing up basketball, I'm so ready for the break!!!

Mrs. Pizo said...

I hope that you all feel better soon. We will be praying for you!

~~Deby said...

aaaARGH....I have it too...started yesterday. I don't normally run fevers but alas this time and the cough and headache.....whine....
btw, Charissa, I have my blog set where I have to approve the comments. I had to do it. Not all people are kind or have the best motives.
I sure do love this blogging, thing though.
Praying that you all feel better. It has been a rough year for various*cruds*.
love,
Deby