Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here We Go . . .

Okay, so it has been awhile. I decided to start a blog once more. Why? It is sooo much fun. I love to blog. I love to read about others, as well as share about how the Lord is working within our own family. I hope this can be a source of encouragement, as well as provide some humor along the way.
We just got back from Springfield Oregon last night. Phillip filled in for a pastor teaching and preaching for the services there on Sunday. We had a phenomenal time. The most notable was one young man came to trust Christ as Saviour! That church has a sweet spirit, and we know God has His hand there.
I hope to post pictures and the such later. Time is precious around here and I need to go help Gabriel with school. I do look forward to "blogging" in the future and am excited to be back.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

WOO HOO!! So excited that you're blogging again!! I so look forward to reading your posts! Yea!! TTYL!

~~Deby said...

This is great news...I have been very much blogging since almost last May and sure do love it.
Please read my Sept. 30th post, I think you might be surprised.
Deby

Anonymous said...

So glad you started blogging agin!!i have greatly missed your posting on your most wonderful blog!! Behold, i will be reading daily! much love!!!!!!!