Friday, April 11, 2008

Aunt Amber and ChloBug


Meet Aunt Amber. Aunt Amber and her family are not just family, they are our friends. They are also our neighbors. We live in the same neighborhood. The boys love that! Here she is holding Chlobug. This picture was taken on Easter at my mother -n-law's home. Chloe is holding a little toy pig that Aunt Amber got for her. She loves it and often chews on it's ears. Aunt Amber is always thinking of the kiddos. She often surprises them with little treats (especially the girls). I am thankful for her. She has often been there when I have needed her. I think this is a tender picture and just felt the need to share it. Thank you Aunt Amber for being a wonderful Auntie! We ALL love you!

4 comments:

Tom and April said...

That is a very sweet pic...you gotta love Auntie's related or not...the love is what counts. Very sweet.

Jenny said...

Ohhh, I love this picture!! It just shows so much emotion, you took it at just the right moment! You should begin systematically printing your digital photos soon... many people after converting to digital forget to get things printed, then they get so behind that they never get caught up and never have any prints! But you're early enough to get started on that! I was getting caught up on mine... I'm up to about Sept. of 2007... BUT I have a few years of skipped prints in there when I wasn't scrapbooking them. Boy, I'm long-winded! Maybe I should put this in an emai.... nah.. too late now. :):)

Amanda said...

I think this is so sweet! My children have many ladies whom they have adopted as aunts along with their aunts and every one of them is such a blessing to our family. You can never have to many people to love your children. What a blessing for you to have her right next door!

~~Deby said...

oh this is so cute and how wonderful to have family close by.
Deby