Monday, April 21, 2008

Bad Hair Day

This is Shep. You know . . . the sixty pounds of love I wrote about in another post. Well, despite the look on his face, he is doing just fine. Here is a recent picture of him after Ellie helped me do his hair. I had just gotten done doing hers when she decided that Shep needed a hair pretty. Poor Shep. He has had to put up with kids for awhile now. Everytime when he thinks that they have finally grown out of that annoying baby stage where they climb all over him and constantly bring him their toys, here we go and mess things up by having another baby! The nerve. He really is a sweet dog, and has been so good with the kids. They love their "Sheppers."

He is getting old now. Gray hair is steadily replacing that black hair that you see pictured. You can see his "old man's beard." He still has some spunk left though. He loves going to the beach and running away from the waves. Below is a picture of him and Phillip racing one another. He has been a great companion these 11 years. (Check out this picture... Phillip is literally not touching the ground!)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww... how sweet! But for some reason I can't click on the beach photo to see it bigger! :( Sometimes, when that has happened to me, I deleted the photo in blogger, then re-uploaded it and reposted it. Usually that works. I can't wait to see that photo bigger, Phillip can really book it!... I thought dogs were faster than people!

Tom and April said...

awe..sweet blog. I love our dog and he is so good with Faith. Love the pic of them racing. By the way...my family has 7 and a few dogs what is another 7 more? plus dog? "yall" can come to TX with us anytime!!!

~~Deby said...

that is so funny....and of course sweet at the same time...wow...Philip looks like he is running on air...
Deby

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

What a cool picture...Amazing how you were able to capture that!!!

(((Hugs)))
Lisa <><