Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Chloe Bug aka Baby Doey



So sweet. So funny. This is my Chloe Bug aka Baby Doey (as Ethan and my hubby call her). She is truly a joy. Her eyes are so sparkly. She loves to cuddle her mama or her daddy. She loves laughing at Ethan's antics. Ellie often rocks her for me. Gabriel and Isaac are very protective of her. She is truly a blessing. I cannot imagine my life without her. I praise the Lord for His allowing us to be parents to such a sweet little girl. To those who raise an eyebrow at the number of children we have . . . how can you look at a sweet face like this one and continue to question? Children are a blessing. They are a gift. I pray that I don't forget that in the day to day grind. I hope that your day tomorrow is filled with sweetness and a realization of the blessings that God has provided in your life.

4 comments:

~~Deby said...

Your Chloe sure looks like a sweetie...
What a blessing....
Deby

I am truly blessed said...

Look at those big blue eyes. I love it!! I saw her in the nursery this morning....she is so very sweet. She is definitely a Browning. Children are such a blessing...sometimes I just sit amazed at how the Lord gives us such special gifts.
Love ya!!

Tom and April said...

I love that smile it is so adorable...it looks like she is squealing for joy. So CUTE!!!

Jenny said...

She does have the "sparkliest" eyes! All or many of your kids have sparkly eyes like that! I had so much fun last night, we can always demand a rematch from the men on Wednesday!! LOL That was a blast.