Saturday, April 5, 2008

I have been tagged....lovely!

My dear friend Jenny has tagged me. I have never experienced this before. Must be a blog thing. I was suppossed to grab the nearest book, flip to page 123 and write out 5th sentence. Well, I am going to play fair - not cheat like she did. (Jenny do you really have that book sitting next to your computer????) She is super spiritual. I am at my desk and tried to look for a funny book within reach - you know to make it more interesting. All I found was a book that my husband has been reading. So here it goes:
The book: Twelve Ordinary Men
Page #: 123
Sentence: #5 reads: "Here we see the classic tension between sovereign election and human choice."
Translation: Can't really say...a sentence taken out of context is hard to disect. However, at least I followed the rules! (Jen will love me for that little ditty!)

I tag:
Deby (you couldn't escape)
Lisa (with pink cat)
all the rest . . . Jenny already got you!

4 comments:

~~Deby said...

okey dokey I will do it on my other blog Cof-Tea girl...as I want to keep that Opr*h thing up through the weekend at least.
Deby

~~Deby said...

Did it my dear:

http://cofteagirl.blogspot.com/2008/04/book-tag.html

Deby

Jenny said...

Dude...you're always such a stinker...and NOW you want my help with Photoshop?!?! Hhhmmm...well, since I'm a cheater (see your fifth sentence in you post) :), and possibly a liar, :) (YES, that book was on my END TABLE where I had the LAPTOP ON MY LAP in my LIVING room, along with 2 other books that did not contain at least 123 pages), then I may as well also be a jerk and NOT call you back with that PS help. (HUGE grin) If I were going to hand pick the book to use for that tag, I probably wouldn't have chosen a highly controversial one and had the kids go and grab my "What to Expect When You're Expecting".
Sooooo....my stinky friend....(lofty tone with raised eyebrows here) I'll just have to see if I have any spare time in the next few months to address your PS issues...I have a lot of Wii Tennis to practice on before I can beat my husband 100% of the time. :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Funny...I usually don't do tags but from you sweet sister I will. I am not kidding you, I must have been tagged by stampers atleast 20 times...Oh..I had to laugh when you put Lisa with Pink Cat...Thats to funny....I just design for Pink Cat silly...My blog is Blessed A Latte. I started my blog more as a stamping blog but am putting more and more personnel stuff on it. I am so loving that your a Blogger now...Now I can see all those Sweet Blessing's more often.(((Hugs)))