Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Misc. Pictures







I really need to transfer pics from my memory card to the computer - just haven't lately. . . anyhow I have been trying to sporadically go through my pictures stored and delete/edit/organize better. I also want to be reminded of the ones I want to print. My computer is acting a little finicky lately so it doesn't let me do certain things - aarrggh. Here are a couple of pics that I just think are fun. I especially love the one of the boys. I also like the one where Ellie is leaning in to kiss Chloe and you can only see apart of Chloe's face. I might ask Jenny if she can go back and re-edit the one of the boys and then print it out in b&w for the wall. Maybe take the cat out of the shot and Kyler's head (in back of bench) out. What do you think. I know Phillip loves that picture. So do I. I also have a picture of my niece, Mercy that I took while practicing a close-up shot from above. Anyhow - I think it is fun to go back in time and re-visit old photos and the memories they invoke. Let me know what you think . . . .

9 comments:

Tom and April said...

cute pics..love em all. YOu are doing a great job, hope you had a great day yesterday with your husband.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love them ALL....Especially the one of the boys. You are so good with that camera of yours.

Hugs,
Lisa

Jenny said...

Love them! I would love to edit the one of the boys... just let me know and I'll do it. Did I take that one? Or did you? I know when it was from... but I don't remember you also taking photos that day... I probably took them and then put them on your computer for you, right? I love it, it would make a great black and white!

Charity said...

LOL! I did not notice it was a cat until you said you wanted to remove the cat from the pic. I just thought it was a bench sitting beside a tree stump! It is a great pic of the boys, though, and I love the girls' shots too.
~Charity

Jenny B. said...

I love all the pictures. The boys one is a great catch and the girls are precious.

I am truly blessed said...

Aahhh...they are all so cute but I love the first one of Ellie kissing Chloe. So sweet

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

I have always loved the pics in your home,,infact at New Years Eve I was admiring all the recent ones you have on the wall. Im not an avid picture taker, and I regret that immensely now that the kids are older. You and Jenny both have given me a nudge to charish thier growth as well as changes in life. Miss you.. Lets have tea sometime next week

The 'Young' Broxton Family =D said...

the one of the girls is my favorite!!! you have beautiful children!

Jenny B. said...

Charissa,
I know you don't, but wanted to tell you anyhow...I hope you don't mind me using the baby tickers on my blog like you have on yours. I just love to see the changing development. Thanks for the great idea and the love and encouragement. We love you guys and miss you much. AND I can't wait to see what the next Browning Boy looks like!! :)