Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bunch o' Crazies



Yep. That's how I sum up these first two snapshots. WHAAAT were we thinking??!! Amanda and I going on a shopping adventure with SEVEN kidlets! -- BUNCH O' CRAZIES! Or as my good friend would say "A couple of Mo's." (I call everyone that now - thanks Amanda - Mo Manpants!) -- okay nevermind the rest of you . . .

We had a good time though. We had promised the kids a trip to the falls on the way home. Here is a couple of snapshots from that. (I asked an oriental man who barely spoke english if he could take some pictures. I was a little nervous handing him my camera - but quickly sized him up and decided if needed I could take him down - besides his camera was like a Mercedes Benz compared to my VW Passat I have for a camera) I have some images that I took that I want to edit first. I think they will look good once I rev up the color in them.

The last picture is of Adah and Ellie being cute. I made each kid (except Chloe who was hanging off of me like a 24lb. monkey) have a buddy. They were incharge of knowing where their buddy was at all times. Consequently you heard me and Amanda always chanting "Where's your buddy?" to whatever kid was not holding a hand. It worked GREAT! At the end of the day they were trained to hold hands even if they didn't need to. Everyone that passed by us was amazed at how cute they all were holding one another's hands!

By the way . . . for the record I don't make it a habit to wear blue bows for bracelets. This happens to be Chloe's headband she kept ripping off her head. I wrapped it around my wrist so I wouldn't lose it. Just so you know - I'm not a Fashion Mo.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute, Charissa. I totally laughed at your referring to Chloe as a "24 pound monkey". She is getting so big! Contrarily, you seem to be getting so small. Hmmm? You look great! How fun, a day out with all the kids, and you all survived. I'm not surprised. :) You go girl(s)!

Jenny said...

By the way, I just read what Ellie says to you...SOOOO SO SWEET! What sweet words to a Mommy's ear. You should record that, you know in a scrapbook, or literally record it.

Mrs. Pizo said...

Charrissa,
You all look Great! The girls are super cute! But you your self are looking fantastic!

Tom and April said...

It looks like so much fun. I am glad you guys had a great time. The girls look so cute walking together. BY the way, I know you were so trying to start a fashion trend with that blue headband on your wrist....don't feel bad that it was just a bad call! hehe :) love yah, April.

Jenny said...

Aww... great pictures! You will cherish these in time to come. What a fun day! What do you mean, crazies?! We could totally do that! Common...10 kids... that's not crazy!! :P The falls, yes. Shopping, NO. Love the photos, you all look great! I loved the comment about taking the asian man down... I totally pictured you unstrapping Chloe, handing her to Amanda and taking off after that man, catching him and tackling him. LOL Camera not getting scratched in the process, of course. :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet pictures of you guys...Looks like you all had tons of fun...Love your skirts...I just saw a tutorial in Family Fun magazine on how to make those skirts. I want to try it but I don't sew. Hm.....Are you guys doing soccer??? Hope to see ya soon.
(((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite mo will be when you get your MO-tor boat!!!

The Browning Family said...

Tommy - You're a MO!

The Casaus House said...

Jenny, I can't stop laughing at the visual you put in my head of Charrissa attacking an asian man. Oh my soul, that is soooo funny. What on earth is "mo"! I grew up in Missouri so all I know is its the abbreviation for Missouri. My preacher used to say, "I'm from the Show me State so show me in the Bible where that's found." Anyway, cute pics and thanks for reminding me that I need to call Amanda this morning. Wow, I'm a procrastinator.