Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Recent Trip




Earlier this month we had the opportunity to go to a beach that we had never been to before. A family member has a little cottage there and so we were able to stay the weekend for a fraction of the cost. Here are a few pictures of that trip. The first two are of a lighthouse there. I love lighthouses. Do you see the difference between the first image and the next. I used my zoom and wow I was impressed on how close I could get. You can even see the people. The image does lose quality - but overall isn't that bad for how close I got for being so far away. It's not like I am going to blow it up and print it out. If I were it would be no good because there is a lot of "noise" or blurriness. The next are of the beach. Notice my brave two older boys climbing atop the gi-normous rocks. I was a little nervous because it was so windy. I kept having visions of the wind catching them just right and pushing them over. The others are of go cart racing that the boys did with Phillip. I stayed in the car and took what pictures I could because it was POURING down rain. Hence, the photo of Isaac's muddy face! -- Boys will be boys!

2 comments:

Tom and April said...

I love that pic of the boys on the rock and the one of Issac with a muddy face. Those are priceless pics. Hope you are having a good day! Have I told you lately what a blessing you are to me, well you are!

Alice said...

Ahhh...look at the fruit of your looms. haha. Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)